About Services for Hire
When members need services that require more assistance or expertise than our volunteers can provide, AVV can often put them in touch with an individual or organization to do the job. These services:
- range from attorneys and financial advisors to roofers, handymen, and care givers.
- have been recommended by members or friends of AVV.
- are not covered by fees for membership in AVV. The providers expect to be paid.
- are not endorsed by AVV. Our organization requires an application from these providers so that we can help members find their services, but the information they provide is not verified. They are merely “neighbor-to-neighbor” suggestions for additional help.
- are not arranged by AVV. If a member wishes to hire one of these providers, it is solely their choice. Any arrangement, agreement or contract for service is between the member and the specific person or business. We recommend that members exercise due diligence by asking for references from other individuals who have used the service.
If you are a member of AVV and requesting services for hire for the first time, click here. (Login required) If you wish to see the list of services for hire, click here (login required) or call the Village Coordinator for assistance at 707-684-9829.
If you wish to recommend a service for hire to AVV, click here.
If you provide services for hire and wish to be added to AVV’s services for hire list, please contact our Village Coordinator or complete and submit the Services for Hire Application that is available here.
For more information, please contact the Village Coordinator.
The Village Coordinator
707-684-9829 email@example.com Box 576, Boonville, CA 95415